I Wish

時裝品牌 Benetton 幕後主腦組織 Fabrica 響佢地 website 裡面呼籲,
請求各位 submit 你o地o既願望去佢 email擺落新一期《colors》。

不過我自己睇就唔係太 feel comfort,
因為成件事都真係幾set-up。

原文摘錄:

...We're challenging you to come up with wishes more original than "I wish peace for the world" and less personal than "I wish to lose weight" or "quit smoking". We want your wish to be able to inspire other people, to open their minds, face their own wishes and even try to achieve them.

The first reactions we collected, just to give you some examples, are:

─ I wish Fidel Castro would die
─ I wish the G8 would become the G804
─ I wish the Solomon Islands would win the World Cup in Germany
─ I wish Bob Dylan would win the Nobel Price for Literature
─ I wish McDonald's would bankrupt

連人地有咩 wishes 都要 control,咁又唔得咁又唔好,che~

好似《3週刊》咁自己作算啦!



Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates