* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Happy New Year
A New Year means new opportunities. H&M Magazine and our celebrity friends provide our 25 top tips for a great 2010.
1. Fall in love!
2. Learn how to make a scrumptious chocolate dessert to perfection.
4. Take a dance class.
5. "don't dream it, be it." -- Stephen Jones, Director.
6. Go to the movies during the daytime.
7. Call your friends instead of texting them.
8. "You have to take risks. We only understand the miracle of life fully when we allow the unexpected to happen." -- Paulo Coelho, Novelist
9. Send postcards.
Pixie Lott 《Cry Me Out》
10. "Listen to loud music and let your hair down." -- Pixie Lott, Singer
11. Go to as many picnics as you can, and don't let bad weather discourage you - have a picnic on your living room floor.
12. Fly a kite on a windy day.
13. Record the sound of the summer and play in your iPod in the dark months.
14. "Wear a fabulous smile, great jewelery and know that you are totally and utterly in control." -- Donatella Versace, Designer
15. Find a new favorite song.
16. Wear glittery eyeshadow on a rainy Tuesday.
17. "Happiness is a state of mind. Joy is a state of heart. I prefer joy!" -- Elle Macpherson, Supermodel
18. When in doubt - always dress up.
19. "Express yourself through your fashion and nails." -- Sophy Robson, Celebrity Manicurist
20. Do things that scare you every once in a while - for the endorphin and the sense of pride afterwards.
21. "Eat healthy. Exercise regularly and listen to really good music." -- Perez Hilton, Blogger
22. Think harder. No, harder than that!
23. If nobody buys you flowers - buy them for yourself.
24. "Be at least as interested in what goes on inside of you as what happens outside. If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place." -- Eckhart Tolle, Spiritual Guru
25. Be kind.